The Mojo 3 shares a lot of DNA with the HD3. Where the HD3 is big and burly, the Mojo 3 is light, taut and energetic. The latest generation of the dw-link gives the bike its amazing climbing and descending abilities. Low, long and slack best describes the geometry, with the added bonus of extremely short chainstays. Notably, it’s not so slack that only a few World Cup Downhill pros can use it to its full capacity. The bike is nimble yet massively capable.
The Mojo 3 also features a Boost swingarm, which yields stiffer wheels and a stiffer frame. A highly evolved carbon layup makes the frame as stiff as an HD3 at just under 5.5 lbs (with shock, size medium). Boost also allowed us to fit 2.8” tires in 425mm chainstays and if you like, you can run a 2X front derailleur. You can run 2.3, 2.5 or 2.8 Plus tires on the Mojo 3, all with the same wheelset and without compromise.
- Wheel Size - 27.5" / 27.5+ compatible
- Front Travel - 140mm
- Rear Travel - 130mm
- Boost Axles - 148mm rear / 110mm front
- Seatpost Diameter - 31.6mm
- Rear Brake - 160mm post mount (203mm max rotor)
- Chainstay Length - 425mm
- Bottom Bracket - Threaded (68mm English threaded)
- ISCG 05 Compatible - Optional removable adapter
- Tapered Headtube - ZS44 upper / ZS56 lower
- Colors - Corinthian Red or The New Black
- Sizes - S / M / L / XL
- Frame Warranty - 7 years