La Sportiva Mountain Running Bushido
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R1,086.34 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
Neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive; the Bushido Mountain Running shoe is designed for unbeatable performance on technical terrain and provides added stability over stones, roots and branches on the trail. The “STB Control” construction utilizes a TPU frame that wraps under foot to provide maximum stability, responsiveness, and reduce overall weight.
- Internal slip-on construction fits the foot like a sock without causing excessive pressure
- Outsole lugs have rounded edges and wrap over the midsole to provide added traction and enhance stability on off-camber terrain
- AWARDS: Trail Runner – Editors’ Choice, OUTDOOR GEAR LAB – Editors’ Choice 2016Specifications:
- WEIGHT: 298g
- FIT: Performance
- UPPER: AirMesh / Thermal adhesive microfiber / High frequency welded ripstop / TPU toe cap
- LINING: Mesh / Highly breathable lateral mesh inserts / Stretch AirMesh (in tongue)
- MIDSOLE: Compression molded MEMlex / 1.5mm dual-density compressed EVA rock guard in forefoot / TPU Shank
- SOLE: Dual-Density FriXion XT V-Groove with Impact Brake System
- DROP: 6mm
- CUSHIONING: Midsole – 32A