Osprey Raptor 10 Hydration Biking Pack – Wildfire Red
Out of stock
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R979.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
Let?s face it, not every ride happens the way we want it to. Your bike can break, the weather can change, and the trail may not be as well-marked as you?d like it to be. The Raptor 10 is specifically designed with these challenges in mind. A premium pack that carries it all without weighing you down, the Raptor features winged shoulder straps that contour to the shape you?re in when you reach for your handlebars?delivering superior stability even when the trail turns super techy. AirScape suspension evenly distributes your load while permitting dynamic range of motion, and a mesh-covered foam backpanel leaves you well ventilated. An included 2.5-liter reservoir slides into its own dedicated compartment for fill-up simplicity, and another devoted space at the base of the pack houses a Tool Roll for your mini-pump, tire lever, hex keys, and more.
– Contouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
– Included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
– Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
– Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
– Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
– Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
– LidLock bike helmet attachment
– Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
– Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included) and a reflective patch for safety
– Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
– Bike tool organization in main compartment
Please note that all items sold as Samples may not be in-line with production models, shop shoiled? or even have certain cosmetic defects, which is why they are offered at low pricing and will be excluded from warranties/guarantees and non-returnable.