Osprey Farpoint 40
TRAVEL | TREKKING
FOR WHERE WHEELS WONT GO.
The most comfortably carrying and functional men’s pack for adventure travel, sized to fit most carry-on size restrictions.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
The harness stows away for safekeeping while checked and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
The Farpoint/Fairview Series offers a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure.
Travel far and light with the Farpoint Family, designed to keep up with fast-moving globetrotters exploring new and exciting places. Despite minimal weights, these full-featured men’s packs adopt serious backpacking features from our more technical packs—like fine-tunable torso adjustments, load-lifting LightWire frames and breathable harnesses/hipbelts—blended with practical travel functionality. Internal organisation has been optimised for travel purposes and rugged compressions straps keep your carry tight and stable whether you’re bringing your whole kit along or slimming down for excursions.
Weight: 1.6 kg
Dimensions (CM): 55H 35W 23D
Fabric: bluesign® approved 450D recycled twist dobby polyester, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
• Fit Range – Torso length: 46-56cm
• Adjustable torso fit
• Large panel zip access to main compartment
• Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
• Dual front compression straps
• Large front shove-it pocket
• External zip toiletry pocket
• Padded top and side handles
• Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt
• Quick access zippered 16″ laptop and tablet sleeve
• Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
• Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
• Domestic carry-on size
• External gear attachment loops
• Compatible with Farpoint/Fairview Daypack
M/L, S/M, ONE SIZE