Osprey Renn 65
Thoughtfully designed to fit a woman’s anatomy with specially shaped and contoured shoulder straps and hipbelt—a lightweight yet durable ventilated pack with plenty of the quality features you associate with Osprey.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R1,399.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
We put our heads together to develop an ideal pack for women heading out on their first or fiftieth backpacking trip. We came up with the Renn 65—a lightweight yet durable ventilated pack with plenty of the quality features you associate with Osprey. Thoughtfully designed to fit a woman’s anatomy with specially shaped and contoured shoulder straps and hipbelt. Adjustable backpanel suspension lets you tailor your pack to your torso length. Additional features include a removable integrated raincover, rugged fabric, zippered sleeping bag compartment, and side hipbelt pockets.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND SIMPLE
Lightweight design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you’re covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- – Women’s-specific sizing and fit
- – Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- – Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- – Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- – Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- – Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- – Removable sleeping pad straps
- – Dual mesh side pockets
- – Zippered hipbelt pockets
- – Integrated removable raincover
- – Internal hydration sleeve
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness slides over the AirSpeed suspension offering over 4” of adjustability to ensure excellent fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|3967 IN3 / 65 L
|67H X 37.0W X 36D CM
- 600D Polyester
- 450D Polyester
- 1000D Nylon Packcloth