Osprey Hydration Biking Siskin 8
MEN’S BIKING | HYDRATION
When a pack that holds only water is too small and a pack that holds everything is too big, the Siskin 8 is just right. A high-performing mountain biking pack that provides stability and comfort on the gnarliest of trails, the Siskin allows you to bring just what you need.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R769.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
When a pack that holds only water is too small and a pack that holds everything is too big, the Siskin 8 is just right. A high-performing mountain biking pack that provides stability and comfort on the gnarliest of trails, the Siskin allows you to bring just what you need (and nothing more) on your ride. A direct-access zip path leads to an included 2.5-liter reservoir, and a U-zip main compartment opens wide to stuff a spare tube, flat repair tools, and your PB&J inside. A mesh-covered foam backpanel offers ventilation and allows for lively movement while keeping your pack close to your body, even when you’re riding loose. The front of the pack features a LidLock attachment point for a standard-size helmet, while side compression straps expand to fit a full face.
VARIABLE HELMET CARRY
Includes Osprey’s LidLock helmet carry for traditional helmets and front panel upper compression straps for full face helmets.
Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
MOUNTAIN BIKE-FOCUSED FEATURES
Multi-pocketed tool organization and large bucket main compartment stores and protects all your essential gear.
Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- – Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak with direct-zip access
- – Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- – Dual upper side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
- – Full front panel U-zip to main compartment and tool organization
- – Front panel shove-it pocket
- – LidLock helmet attachment
- – Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- – Internal scratch-free, heat-embossed slash pocket
- Atilon foam framesheet enables dynamic body movement and evenly distrubutes load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered extra deep ridged foam with center air channel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
|O/S||488 IN3 / 8 L||47H X 21.5W X 17.5D CM||0.53 KG|
- 900x600D Polyester
- 210D Nylon Duramax
- 420HD Nylon Oxford